Friday, May 27, 2005

Is There Poison In Your Mouth? Mercury-Free Dentistry at Sanoviv Medical Institute

Listen to: Is There Poison In Your Mouth? Mercury-Free Dentistry at Sanoviv Medical Institute, Providers of Holistic and Alternative Health Care (MP3, 128 bit/stereo podcast)

Download The Facts About Mercury and Dentistry (PDF / Adobe Acrobat) format Download The Facts About Mercury and Dentistry (PDF / Adobe Acrobat)


100 Million Americans have it in their bodies, right now, wreaking havoc in every cell.

72 tons of it is placed directly in the mouths of North Americans every year.

It can contribute to major chronic degenerative diseases including heart disease, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, kidney disease, autism, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other neurological diseases, just to name a few.





Is it in your mouth? It might have been put there innocently by a well-intentioned dentist many years ago. But now, more and more research is showing that this toxic substance may be causing untold damage to your entire body. And the only way to eliminate the risk is to eliminate the substance, safely and thoroughly.


The substance is Mercury. Mercury is the most toxic, non-radioactive heavy metal on the planet, more toxic than lead. According to the World Health Organization, or W.H.O, there is no known safe level of mercury for humans. Even the tiniest amount of mercury entering the body can inflict widespread damage to cells, tissues and organs.

While mercury can enter our bodies through many environmental avenues, W.H.O. data shows that mercury released from amalgam fillings is, by far, the primary source of exposure. In fact, W.H.O. estimates that exposure from amalgams is 6 to 7 times greater than exposure from fish or other food sources and 400 to 500 times the level of exposure from the environment.






“The controversy regarding amalgam fillings has been raging for over 100 years. Yet one thing is clear: the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration have both declared the mercury in amalgam fillings as a toxic, dangerous substance that should not be touched or released into the environment. OSHA requires that dental amalgam materials be stored in unbreakable, hazardous waste containers, away from heat and no one should handle amalgam material without protection.

If OSHA has determined that the mercury released from amalgam is so dangerous that it can’t be touched, then why in heaven’s name are we putting this stuff in our mouths?”

-- Dr. Myron Wentz, Founder of Sanoviv Medical Institute and author of "Mouthful of Poison"


Mercury’s most profound damage is inflicted upon the central nervous system, the tissues in the brain and spinal chord. We now know that mercury from amalgam/silver fillings can contribute to many health problems. Most frightening perhaps is the fact that mercury can pass through the placenta of a pregnant woman and infiltrate the fetus’ central nervous system. Mercury from amalgam fillings can also be passed to a nursing newborn in the mother’s breast milk.




At Sanoviv’s state-of-the-art Oral HealthCare Center, we understand the important relationship between oral health and overall health. We also understand that neglecting these dental health problems may jeopardize the successful treatment of other, more serious diseases.

Because of our commitment to whole body health and healing, we offer a unique Mercury Detoxification Program.

This exceptional program is available for anyone wishing to have his or her dental care performed at Sanoviv’s mercury-free holistic dental center.






Because of Mercury’s extreme toxicity, it is not enough just to have your mercury/amalgam filings removed and replaced. While it is possible to remove amalgam fillings and replace them with safe, non-toxic alternatives, removal must be done using a rigorous protocol to eliminate potential mercury exposure.

The best approach to removing and replacing these toxic fillings will be designed specifically for you. If necessary, additional tests will be recommended to help determine whether mercury has accumulated in your body. If needed, we will also provide you with a scientifically designed Mercury Detoxification Program. This program may include “chelation therapy” – an intravenous procedure that will help flush the body of mercury. It may also include anti-oxidant supplements, antihomotoxic medicine, colonic hydrotherapy and lymphatic drainage massage after every amalgam removal.






These procedures will provide the best opportunity for your body to rid itself of mercury that has accumulated in your tissues and organs. Numerous in-depth studies have shown that individuals who have had their amalgam fillings removed can have marked improvement in their health over a series of weeks and months.


Researchers from the Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome Group have compiled the findings of 60,000 cases of amalgam replacement, providing clear evidence of cure or significant improvement of a wide range of conditions ranging from Alzheimer’s disease to infertility.






 This book is a must if you're aware of the health hazards of mercury-amalgam fillings and want to remove the fillings from your teeth and the mercury that has accumulated in your body“I feel passionately that people need to know about the hazardous effects of mercury from amalgam fillings and what they can do about it. So passionately that I’ve written and published a book, “A Mouth Full of Poison", in which I explain why mercury in your mouth is so terribly damaging.

I urge you to take advantage of Sanoviv’s unique Oral Health Programs. We offer the most advanced amalgam removal and detoxification programs available today. Maximize your chances for a long and healthy life.

Call Sanoviv today and learn how you can get the poison out of your mouth and out of your body.”






To find out how Sanoviv can improve your health or the life of someone you care about, visit us on the web at www.Sanoviv.com or call us today at 800-726-6848 or 801-954-7600.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Sanoviv Treats Parkinson's Disease, Diagnoses Parkinson's Disease Symptoms and Provides Parkinson's Disease Treatments

According to the US National Parkinson's Foundation, each patient spends an average of $2,500 a year for medications. The total cost is estimated to exceed $5.6 billion annually. About 50,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease each year, with more than half a million Americans affected at any time.

Sanoviv excels at finding the root cause of Parkinson's disease symptoms and at treating auto-immune and chronic degenerative diseases. Our “whole body,” nutrition-based approach and advanced medical treatments allow us to view each patient as a whole person rather than just a series of symptoms and diseases.

Visit the Sanoviv alternative health care web site to read a Parkinson’s Disease Sanoviv Case Study.